The Colombian artist is nominated in the categories of ‘Best Popular Artist’ and ‘Best Popular Song’ for his hits ‘La cantina (Remix)’, ‘El malo (Remix)’, and ‘Una noche’.

Miami, (March 21, 2024) As one of the popular artists with the most nominations at the 2024 Nuestra Tierra Awards, Pipe Bueno continues to solidify his valuable career and iconic trajectory in the Colombian and Latin American scene, reaffirming himself as one of the most important and current figures in the genre.

Three nominations in the category “Best Popular Song” consolidate the success of his discography and the goal of internationalizing his sound, as well as his commitment to uniting popular voices and continuing to strengthen the genre with collaborations such as ‘La cantina (Remix)’ alongside Hernán Gómez and Luis Alfonso, ‘El Malo (Remix)’ with Nico Hernández and Jessi Uribe, and ‘Una Noche’ alongside Nico Hernández.

His uninterrupted 15-year career, marking a trend with his versatile proposal, hits like “Entre Botellas,” “Cupido Fallo,” “Devuélveme La Vida,” and his constant presence on the most important international stages of Latin music, have also earned him the distinguished nomination of “Best Popular Artist.”

The awards that recognize the best of Colombian music from January to December 2023 will open their voting to the public starting this Friday, March 22, through www.premiosnuestratierra.com, and will run until April 21. The most loyal followers of the artists will have the power to choose the winners with 30% of the decision, while the remaining 70% will be determined by the criteria and expertise of music industry professionals.

Since March 13, Pipe Bueno has been releasing a selection of hits on his YouTube channel in a special format: a live production that unfolded with the interaction of his followers, and this Friday it will be compiled on digital platforms as the album “En Vivo,” marking one of the most special moments of his career, celebrated last year with the historic Sold Out at the Movistar Arena in Bogotá.


Andrés Felipe Giraldo Bueno, better known as Pipe Bueno, was born in Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia. He’s an artist and performer who has already had a 15-year artistic career and consolidated national and international recognition.

In 2008, at just 16 years old, he began his career releasing his first debut album, named for his own artistic name: ‘Pipe Bueno.’ Today, 14 years later, he is one of the greatest leaders of the genre in his generation and the numbers prove it: his YouTube channel contains songs with more than 150 million views, as is the case with the hit ‘Te hubieras ido antes.’ He has also received 13 premios Nuestra Tierra, a Premio Heat in 2020 for Best Regional Popular Artist, and a Monitor Latino Music Award as a recognition for Best Colombian Popular Song of the Year.

In 2021 he made history upon gathering for the first time 10 of the most important figures in regional and popular music to present the official remix of his song ‘GUARO.’ The song that, incidentally, was one of the last collaborations of the King of Spite and a great friend of the artist, DARÍO GÓMEZ (may he rest in peace).

In other artistic facets, he’s twice been a vocal coach on La Voz Kids, twice a judge on Yo me llamo, and it has resulted in important television productions in the capacity of leading and supporting actor. The most recent: Te la dedico on RCN Televisión as the star, Primate on Prime Video as Luciano, and Siempre fui yo on Disney+ as Noah Cortés.

2022 was also a fruitful year for the artist. His songs ‘LO BUENO NUNCA DURA’ and ‘ESTA MALDITA TRAGA’ each surpassed 1 million views.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.